APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM
ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON
(THIS ALSO APPLIES TO COUPLES WHO WANT TO APPLY TOGETHER. WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW BOTH OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY)
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS, MEMBERS, AND TEAM WE MUST ASK SOME TOUGH OR PERSONAL QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO FIND THE RIGHT MEMBERS, AND AS THIS IS A TIME CONSUMING VOLUNTEER POSITION, WE SUGGEST READING ALL OF THE MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE ALL QUESTIONS BELOW INTO AN EMAIL AND
SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO CO FOUNDERS MIKE AND AIMEE AT
1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST & LAST NAME?
2. DO YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER OR A FRIEND WHO IS ALSO APPLYING TO OUR TEAM? IF SO WHAT IS THEIR NAME?
3. DO YOU HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION?
4. DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER?
5. ARE YOU WILLING AND ABLE TO COMMIT THE TIME NEEDED TO BE A PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR?
6. WHAT DRAWS YOU TO THE PARANORMAL FIELD?
7. DO YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD? WOULD YOU OBJECT TO HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK DONE?
8. DO YOU PERSONALLY HAVE ANY DRUG OR MENTAL HEALTH HISTORY OR ANY IN YOUR FAMILY?
9. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A PART OF A PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIVE TEAM? IF SO WHICH TEAM?
10. DO YOU KNOW ANY MEMBERS ON ANY OTHER PARANORMAL TEAMS? IF SO WHO?
11. ARE YOU A SKEPTIC OR A BELIEVER IN THE PARANORMAL?
12. DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE OR HEAR ON PARANORMAL TV?
13. ARE YOU APPLYING IN ORDER TO USE YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES ON OUR TEAM?
14. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENTLY OWN ANY PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIVE EQUIPMENT SUCH AS A VOICE RECORDER & HEAD PHONES?
15. WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE PSI BC OVER ANY OTHER PARANORMAL TEAM?
16. HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES?
17. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR OUR TEAM?
18. TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF :) ANYTHING AT ALL...
LASTLY FOR THE FUN OF IT.....
19. IF YOU WERE A PART OF THE SCOOBY-DOO GANG, WHICH MEMBER WOULD YOU BE?
SCOOBY-DOO - Scooby-Doo is cowardly and perpetually hungry.
SHAGGY ROGERS - A goof ball and a coward often getting scared but can often be encouraged by snacks. He often gets scared and often uses catch phrases such as “Zoinks” and “Like” and then brags about self bravery.
FRED JONES - The driver of the Mystery Machine, a brave fearless leader who is creative in setting up ghost traps, takes charge and splits the team up to search for clues. He can't go anywhere without his fashionable ascot.
DAPHNE BLAKE - Daphne is the member who is most likely to get into danger.
VELMA DINKLEY - She has a fascination with mysteries, can be competitive, sharp witted and sometimes sarcastic. She is also overly caring and wants to protect the gang from harms way.
SCRAPPY DOO - Highly Energetic, brave and is not afraid to face monsters. He knows when there is a time to be brave, but also knows when it is time to retreat.
SCOOBIE DUM - Scooby-Dum is, above all else, as dim-witted as his name implies and overall almost completely useless except for some occasional comedic relief. This spaced-out, unintelligent demeanor leads him to be both extremely brave or extremely cowardly.